Skip to main content

Mother's Day Wish


I am thankful to the eternal mother,
For allowing my birth in a human form inside her beautiful creation of this world and universe.

I am thankful to the mother of time,
For allowing my human birth in this lifetime.

I am thankful to the mother of fate,
For allowing my human birth in this lifetime into a wonderful family.

I am thankful to my human mother of this lifetime,

For her unconditional love, acceptance and for bearing the pain of concieving, carrying, birthing and cherishing me.

I am thankful to the mother of angels,

For their support in manifesting my desires, transmuting my fears, constantly protecting me as much as my karma allows and enlightening me to my awakening and evolution.

I am eternally and always thankful and grateful to you all dear mothers.

And I humbly wish you a Happy Mother's Day today.♥️

Protect us all with your grace and kindness🙏


Image source: 


Popular posts from this blog

I made it to the beginning

Lying for months inside fear and self doubt, crippled, Hoping for a saviour strong Praying for deliverance every second Not daring to make a move, in case it went wrong Day after day, as I lay low Watching my fears grow The thought of giving up inviting for me, who was tired and exhausted of fighting Why are there no answers to my cries of agony? If there is a God, where is He? If there is a universe, what is it doing? Am I delusional to pray so? thus escalated my brooding. At times, there came flickers of light Too small to enlighten but present Ecstatic I become on seeing such a sight And strength in my faith, escalating Suddenly, the surroundings all dark I feel pulled from all directions, tortured Layers of my being were being torn Though afraid, to the memories of that light I latched on A test to my faith, it seemed so As unimaginable pain and discomfort Taunted my mind, which thought It impossible to get respite from this incessant storm Suddenly...

Mantra Meditation - A Miraculous Journey

Wow its been a month (almost) from the last time I posted...!  I humbly apologize for my inconsistency in posting articles. Jumping into today's article, I'm here to share my experience with Mantra Meditation, which is so much more simpler than it sounds. for representational purposes only The basics, to my knowledge, is that one chooses a mantra/affirmation/prayer/verse that they believe strongly in (or are trying to believe in) and meditate on that by simply focusing all their energy in the process of chanting. The beauty is, this method is so simple and easy, requiring very little effort and can even be done purely by listening  to the chanting (though actually chanting it gives a much better feel). Now this chanting can be done by oneself or in a sangha (a community) and I highly recommend community chanting because: 1) It gives you motivation to repeat the process and make it an integral part of your routine 2) It gives you a sense of accountability because you feel obl...

A Message to All Hoomans

        One day an Alien came to Earth Expecting to find it full of joy & mirth But the scene that met its eyes Was worse than the shrill screeching of mice Everywhere it saw, men And women were fighting As to which one was greater Neither giving any logical evidence for citing Man said " I'm the greater one For I'm physically strong" Woman said " I'm the one who bears babies And therefore you are wrong" Man said  "I'm more courageous And that's a point for reckoning" Woman said " I'm your better half Without me you're nothing" Man said " I can do many things That you can never imagine to do" Woman said " I can too And hence, the same back at you" At this the alien wondered aloud "What's happening in this planet?! This is different from what my mom said In a childhood sonnet!" "I was told in school too That Earth was inhabited by humans Never did I know that there existed Two ...

Ads