Skip to main content

Mother's Day Wish


I am thankful to the eternal mother,
For allowing my birth in a human form inside her beautiful creation of this world and universe.

I am thankful to the mother of time,
For allowing my human birth in this lifetime.

I am thankful to the mother of fate,
For allowing my human birth in this lifetime into a wonderful family.

I am thankful to my human mother of this lifetime,

For her unconditional love, acceptance and for bearing the pain of concieving, carrying, birthing and cherishing me.

I am thankful to the mother of angels,

For their support in manifesting my desires, transmuting my fears, constantly protecting me as much as my karma allows and enlightening me to my awakening and evolution.

I am eternally and always thankful and grateful to you all dear mothers.

And I humbly wish you a Happy Mother's Day today.♥️

Protect us all with your grace and kindness🙏


Image source: 


Popular posts from this blog

Mantra Meditation - A Miraculous Journey

Wow its been a month (almost) from the last time I posted...!  I humbly apologize for my inconsistency in posting articles. Jumping into today's article, I'm here to share my experience with Mantra Meditation, which is so much more simpler than it sounds. for representational purposes only The basics, to my knowledge, is that one chooses a mantra/affirmation/prayer/verse that they believe strongly in (or are trying to believe in) and meditate on that by simply focusing all their energy in the process of chanting. The beauty is, this method is so simple and easy, requiring very little effort and can even be done purely by listening  to the chanting (though actually chanting it gives a much better feel). Now this chanting can be done by oneself or in a sangha (a community) and I highly recommend community chanting because: 1) It gives you motivation to repeat the process and make it an integral part of your routine 2) It gives you a sense of accountability because you feel obl...

A Birthday Post to Me (Why not? :P)

Today marks the beginning of the 20th year of my earthly existence, although I feel like a 10 year old kid with 10 years of work experience with life.  I generally wouldn't really like celebrating my birthday (which would usually consist of wishes from my loved ones, a new dress gifted by my parents and a surprise cake from my sister). I felt I had to achieve something worthy enough to call for a "celebration", so to speak. But this year though, is so radically different. Obviously, the year 2020 or infamously known as The Year That Must Not Be Named (Voldemort reference), has turned all birthdays from the month of March into "Quarantine Birthdays", because literally, the birthday humans were either in self isolation or in lock down. Yet for me, this is such a beautiful birthday that I take pride in celebrating. This day is definitely a cornerstone and a turning point in my life. It marks the culmination of my inner journey of soul searching, life purpose findin...

Rebirth

(Write Your Way To Your Subconscious - Dandapani - GoalCast- Click here for video lecture ) My understanding of the above lecture is that: 1. Experiences have emotions associated with them  2. Emotions are energy 3. Bitter experiences tend to take up energy in the subconscious mind and make us feel drained. 4. Writing down traumatic experiences on a piece of paper transfers the energy from the subconscious mind to the conscious mind (we will relive the experience as we write it) and then from the conscious mind to the paper through our hand and writing instrument. 5. Burning the paper after writing it converts that energy into fire, ash and smoke. 6. This energy of that trauma or bitterness is much weakened in comparison to the energy it had possessed when it was deep within our subconscious mind, hence it would be very difficult for that energy to reenter our human system. 7. You are free of the energy. It will no longer cause you discomfort when you think of that experience....

Ads