Skip to main content

This Too Shall Pass

Finding Our Purpose From Jeremiah #34~Stand Strong in the Storm ...

When you've done your best and stood your ground
and nobody supportive seems to be around
don't you dare give up on your stance
repeat to yourself "this too shall pass"

When you've cried yourself hoarse about your true feelings
To a friend or partner, with whom closure you are seeking
Even though it seems they don't validate your cry
Don't you run behind them asking "Why?"

When you've given all you've got to your dream
and all you seem to get are struggles that make you want to scream
Recall that roadblocks are blessings in disguise
Some come to redirect you, some to make you wise

When the storms in your life never seem to stop
Leaving you with no time to clean up or mop
Know that the storm itself is doing the clearing
Of all the negativity from your garden of life

When you've quit your toxic traits and started being your true self
Don't be afraid of comments, critics, labels or shelves
Those who matter to you, won't mind the change
And those who mind the change, don't matter to you at any range

When nothing seems to be going right
And you have been forced to buckle down in fright
Know that you are being humbled
And reminded to bend and pray, not grumble

Pray, pray with all your might
Pray till you get the strength to fight
Pray till you get the perspective in sight
That you finding and being your true self is your birthright.


36 Best While riding through the storm... images | Inspirational ...



____________________________________

Popular posts from this blog

A Message to All Hoomans

        One day an Alien came to Earth Expecting to find it full of joy & mirth But the scene that met its eyes Was worse than the shrill screeching of mice Everywhere it saw, men And women were fighting As to which one was greater Neither giving any logical evidence for citing Man said " I'm the greater one For I'm physically strong" Woman said " I'm the one who bears babies And therefore you are wrong" Man said  "I'm more courageous And that's a point for reckoning" Woman said " I'm your better half Without me you're nothing" Man said " I can do many things That you can never imagine to do" Woman said " I can too And hence, the same back at you" At this the alien wondered aloud "What's happening in this planet?! This is different from what my mom said In a childhood sonnet!" "I was told in school too That Earth was inhabited by humans Never did I know that there existed Two ...

Mantra Meditation - A Miraculous Journey

Wow its been a month (almost) from the last time I posted...!  I humbly apologize for my inconsistency in posting articles. Jumping into today's article, I'm here to share my experience with Mantra Meditation, which is so much more simpler than it sounds. for representational purposes only The basics, to my knowledge, is that one chooses a mantra/affirmation/prayer/verse that they believe strongly in (or are trying to believe in) and meditate on that by simply focusing all their energy in the process of chanting. The beauty is, this method is so simple and easy, requiring very little effort and can even be done purely by listening  to the chanting (though actually chanting it gives a much better feel). Now this chanting can be done by oneself or in a sangha (a community) and I highly recommend community chanting because: 1) It gives you motivation to repeat the process and make it an integral part of your routine 2) It gives you a sense of accountability because you feel obl...

I made it to the beginning

Lying for months inside fear and self doubt, crippled, Hoping for a saviour strong Praying for deliverance every second Not daring to make a move, in case it went wrong Day after day, as I lay low Watching my fears grow The thought of giving up inviting for me, who was tired and exhausted of fighting Why are there no answers to my cries of agony? If there is a God, where is He? If there is a universe, what is it doing? Am I delusional to pray so? thus escalated my brooding. At times, there came flickers of light Too small to enlighten but present Ecstatic I become on seeing such a sight And strength in my faith, escalating Suddenly, the surroundings all dark I feel pulled from all directions, tortured Layers of my being were being torn Though afraid, to the memories of that light I latched on A test to my faith, it seemed so As unimaginable pain and discomfort Taunted my mind, which thought It impossible to get respite from this incessant storm Suddenly...

Ads