Skip to main content

Peace is Me



where there is light there cannot be darkness
for darkness is the lack of light
and not a real entity

where there is love there cannot be fear
for fear is the lack of love and trust
It is essentially imaginary

where there is knowledge there cannot be ignorance
for ignorance is the lack of knowing
it isn't a disease that needs curing
but a layer that needs removing

Light is hidden within the darkness
Love is hidden within the fears
Knowing is hidden within the ignorance
They are ever present but I chose to run from them

when I love my fears, I understand them
they cease to be frightening and cannot pose any threat
For fear is a lack of understanding
that wherever we are, our need for love will be met

So my fears are forever demolished
my ignorance burns away
when I realise these are but my assumptions
of my own lack in love

Love is within me, Love is me
I can give it any other name, perhaps God
my fears, ignorance, hate and shame manifest
When I chose to avoid seeing my own truth,
When I failed to see that my truth would set me free

Free from the bondages of the living
Free from the bondages of death
Free from the bondages of time
Free from such incomplete illusions

When I choose to see me completely
As this boundless, infinite entity
I cease to react and I choose to respond
Clearing off my karma, breaking cycles and bonds

When I identify as nothing
I see my ego go and humility grow
I see infinite peace pervading me
For I am that peace

When I identify as everything
I see my compassion grow
I love each atom of my surroundings
And I aid them with Divine timing to follow 

When I identify as a manifestation of the Divine
I grow to love and serve It with zeal
I crave to go back to where I came from
I no longer suffer, for I am peace.

Between Everything and Nothing: The Vicissitudes of Love and Wisdom

Popular posts from this blog

A translation of Malargal Kaeten - A tribute to the Universe

(best experienced with music👆) Malargal Kaettaen Vanamae Thanthanai Flowers I asked, A flowering garden you gave Thanneer Kaettaen Amirtham Thanthanai Water I asked, Nectar you gave Malargal Kaettaen Vanamae Thanthanai Flowers I asked, A flowering garden you gave Thanneer Kaettaen Amirtham Thanthanai Water I asked, Nectar you gave Yedhai naan kaetpin.... What should I ask then... ...Aaaahhhhhh....Aaaahhhhhhh... Y edhai naan kaetpin  unaiyae tharuvaai ....? What should I ask then, for you to give yourself (to me)....? Yedhai naan kaetpin unaiyae tharuvaai ....? What should I ask then, for you to give yourself (to me)....? Malargal Kaettaen Vanamae Thanthanai Flowers I asked, A flowering garden you gave Thanneer Kaettaen Amirtham Thanthanai Water I asked, Nectar you gave Malargal Kaettaen... Malargal Kaettaen.... Malargal Kaettaen... Malargal Kaettaen... Yedhai naan kaetpin unaiyae tharuvaai ....? What should I ask then, for you to give yourself (to me)....? Ga - Ga Ma Ga Ma - Ri Ma Ga

Insights from MBA - Work, Play, Tea and Everything in Between

It's 12:38 AM in my clock.  I'm on holidays.  Ideally I could be asleep. But I'm not. I honestly miss the life at campus, where, on a regular day, I'd be in a frenzied brainstorming session with my group mates, trying to squeeze our collective brain cells to come up with a presentation for the 8 AM lecture next day.  I've had plenty of ups and downs, surprises and disappointments, core memories and gut wrenching experiences in a bundle of mere 6 months with this course. Each day would be different in its challenges. Navigating everything  - new approaches to lectures, discussions, interpersonal relationships, the dynamic campus layout (it deserves a Marauder's Map), being boxed into a solo room, finding friends, finding yourself... the list goes on!! - and trying to stay afloat without nearing burnout is an achievement of its own. I was foolish enough to think I could glide through this with grace. I had accumulated so many useful mindsets, techniques, tools and

BYOV- Be Your Own Valentine

Greetings wanderer! I sure hope January 2021 has been a month of reflections, insights, celebrations and joy for you as it has been for me. I cannot believe the extent to which I have accelerated in my spiritual journey and I have my amazingly supportive and wonderfully open minded soul family to thank ( shout out to y'all! ) for being with me every step of the way. Alright, before you switch tabs or exit this page entirely (I promise it contains exactly what the title says... bear with me as you always lovingly do), I dive deep into today's topic (which has a lot to do with the preamble of this article) and announce to your ever supportive eyes that this year on, I am my own valentine (by choice)! Self Partnering is the new Single What do I mean by that?  I mean to say I have learnt to unconditionally accept and love the beautiful jumble of soul, spirit, mind, muscle and bones that forms me. I have promised to me that I'll nurture myself everyday and strive to transform al

Ads