Skip to main content

Peace is Me



where there is light there cannot be darkness
for darkness is the lack of light
and not a real entity

where there is love there cannot be fear
for fear is the lack of love and trust
It is essentially imaginary

where there is knowledge there cannot be ignorance
for ignorance is the lack of knowing
it isn't a disease that needs curing
but a layer that needs removing

Light is hidden within the darkness
Love is hidden within the fears
Knowing is hidden within the ignorance
They are ever present but I chose to run from them

when I love my fears, I understand them
they cease to be frightening and cannot pose any threat
For fear is a lack of understanding
that wherever we are, our need for love will be met

So my fears are forever demolished
my ignorance burns away
when I realise these are but my assumptions
of my own lack in love

Love is within me, Love is me
I can give it any other name, perhaps God
my fears, ignorance, hate and shame manifest
When I chose to avoid seeing my own truth,
When I failed to see that my truth would set me free

Free from the bondages of the living
Free from the bondages of death
Free from the bondages of time
Free from such incomplete illusions

When I choose to see me completely
As this boundless, infinite entity
I cease to react and I choose to respond
Clearing off my karma, breaking cycles and bonds

When I identify as nothing
I see my ego go and humility grow
I see infinite peace pervading me
For I am that peace

When I identify as everything
I see my compassion grow
I love each atom of my surroundings
And I aid them with Divine timing to follow 

When I identify as a manifestation of the Divine
I grow to love and serve It with zeal
I crave to go back to where I came from
I no longer suffer, for I am peace.

Between Everything and Nothing: The Vicissitudes of Love and Wisdom

Popular posts from this blog

Mantra Meditation - A Miraculous Journey

Wow its been a month (almost) from the last time I posted...!  I humbly apologize for my inconsistency in posting articles. Jumping into today's article, I'm here to share my experience with Mantra Meditation, which is so much more simpler than it sounds. for representational purposes only The basics, to my knowledge, is that one chooses a mantra/affirmation/prayer/verse that they believe strongly in (or are trying to believe in) and meditate on that by simply focusing all their energy in the process of chanting. The beauty is, this method is so simple and easy, requiring very little effort and can even be done purely by listening  to the chanting (though actually chanting it gives a much better feel). Now this chanting can be done by oneself or in a sangha (a community) and I highly recommend community chanting because: 1) It gives you motivation to repeat the process and make it an integral part of your routine 2) It gives you a sense of accountability because you feel obl...

I made it to the beginning

Lying for months inside fear and self doubt, crippled, Hoping for a saviour strong Praying for deliverance every second Not daring to make a move, in case it went wrong Day after day, as I lay low Watching my fears grow The thought of giving up inviting for me, who was tired and exhausted of fighting Why are there no answers to my cries of agony? If there is a God, where is He? If there is a universe, what is it doing? Am I delusional to pray so? thus escalated my brooding. At times, there came flickers of light Too small to enlighten but present Ecstatic I become on seeing such a sight And strength in my faith, escalating Suddenly, the surroundings all dark I feel pulled from all directions, tortured Layers of my being were being torn Though afraid, to the memories of that light I latched on A test to my faith, it seemed so As unimaginable pain and discomfort Taunted my mind, which thought It impossible to get respite from this incessant storm Suddenly...

A Birthday Post to Me (Why not? :P)

Today marks the beginning of the 20th year of my earthly existence, although I feel like a 10 year old kid with 10 years of work experience with life.  I generally wouldn't really like celebrating my birthday (which would usually consist of wishes from my loved ones, a new dress gifted by my parents and a surprise cake from my sister). I felt I had to achieve something worthy enough to call for a "celebration", so to speak. But this year though, is so radically different. Obviously, the year 2020 or infamously known as The Year That Must Not Be Named (Voldemort reference), has turned all birthdays from the month of March into "Quarantine Birthdays", because literally, the birthday humans were either in self isolation or in lock down. Yet for me, this is such a beautiful birthday that I take pride in celebrating. This day is definitely a cornerstone and a turning point in my life. It marks the culmination of my inner journey of soul searching, life purpose findin...

Ads