Skip to main content

Rebirth

(Write Your Way To Your Subconscious - Dandapani - GoalCast-Click here for video lecture)

My understanding of the above lecture is that:

1. Experiences have emotions associated with them 

2. Emotions are energy

3. Bitter experiences tend to take up energy in the subconscious mind and make us feel drained.

4. Writing down traumatic experiences on a piece of paper transfers the energy from the subconscious mind to the conscious mind (we will relive the experience as we write it) and then from the conscious mind to the paper through our hand and writing instrument.

5. Burning the paper after writing it converts that energy into fire, ash and smoke.

6. This energy of that trauma or bitterness is much weakened in comparison to the energy it had possessed when it was deep within our subconscious mind, hence it would be very difficult for that energy to reenter our human system.

7. You are free of the energy. It will no longer cause you discomfort when you think of that experience. 

The speaker recommends this process to be repeated 3-4 times for extremely intense experiences and 1-2 times for relatively less intense experiences. 

This eye opening lecture showed me a whole new perspective. We need not be prisoners of our past and neither need we "fight" or "wrestle" with our minds to overcome that negativity. 

We simply need to write it down.

Which is the most terrifying aspect for me personally. 

When I write down that bitter experience and burn it, the lesson learnt remains and the emotion attached is detached. If I encounter the circumstances or the people who made me experience that trauma, I wouldn't feel resentful or scared about them anymore. I'd be at peace. I would be a whole new identity. 

The space between my old and new identity, the dark, apparently fathomless space, is daunting to cross over. There is a whole spectrum of uncertainty, doubt,  shame and fear. There is pain in peeling away the old layers and unearthing a new one beneath.

It is at these times I remind myself to have faith, to trust and to believe in the process and in my dear God, reminding myself that I am a mere instrument of His will. 

He has better plans for me than I can ever hope for myself and He puts me through the things I have gone through to refine me into the person I am to evolve into.

Have Faith and Write Away!😉

Popular posts from this blog

A translation of Malargal Kaeten - A tribute to the Universe

(best experienced with music👆) Malargal Kaettaen Vanamae Thanthanai Flowers I asked, A flowering garden you gave Thanneer Kaettaen Amirtham Thanthanai Water I asked, Nectar you gave Malargal Kaettaen Vanamae Thanthanai Flowers I asked, A flowering garden you gave Thanneer Kaettaen Amirtham Thanthanai Water I asked, Nectar you gave Yedhai naan kaetpin.... What should I ask then... ...Aaaahhhhhh....Aaaahhhhhhh... Y edhai naan kaetpin  unaiyae tharuvaai ....? What should I ask then, for you to give yourself (to me)....? Yedhai naan kaetpin unaiyae tharuvaai ....? What should I ask then, for you to give yourself (to me)....? Malargal Kaettaen Vanamae Thanthanai Flowers I asked, A flowering garden you gave Thanneer Kaettaen Amirtham Thanthanai Water I asked, Nectar you gave Malargal Kaettaen... Malargal Kaettaen.... Malargal Kaettaen... Malargal Kaettaen... Yedhai naan kaetpin unaiyae tharuvaai ....? What should I ask then, for you to give yourself (to me)....? Ga - Ga Ma Ga Ma - Ri Ma Ga

Insights from MBA - Work, Play, Tea and Everything in Between

It's 12:38 AM in my clock.  I'm on holidays.  Ideally I could be asleep. But I'm not. I honestly miss the life at campus, where, on a regular day, I'd be in a frenzied brainstorming session with my group mates, trying to squeeze our collective brain cells to come up with a presentation for the 8 AM lecture next day.  I've had plenty of ups and downs, surprises and disappointments, core memories and gut wrenching experiences in a bundle of mere 6 months with this course. Each day would be different in its challenges. Navigating everything  - new approaches to lectures, discussions, interpersonal relationships, the dynamic campus layout (it deserves a Marauder's Map), being boxed into a solo room, finding friends, finding yourself... the list goes on!! - and trying to stay afloat without nearing burnout is an achievement of its own. I was foolish enough to think I could glide through this with grace. I had accumulated so many useful mindsets, techniques, tools and

The Whispers of Pure Love - Nenjukul Peidhidum Translation

Headphones and ambient volume  recommended :) Play the song and enjoy the meaning Nenjukkul peidhidum maamazhai A gentle rainstorm in my heart Neerukul moozhgidum thaamarai A delicate lotus sinks in its waters Sattendru maarudhu vaanilai Suddenly the weather changes Penne un mel pizhai! Girl, it's all your fault! (that I feel all this when I think of you) Nillamal veesidum peralai Ceaseless waves (of love) crash (on me) Nenjukkul neenthidum thaaragai My sweetheart swims in my heart Pon vannam soodiya kaarigai A dazzling precious damsel Penne nee kaanchanai Girl you are golden Oh shaanthi shaanti oh shaanthi Oh Shanthi.. Yen uyirai uyirai neeyenthi You have taken away my heart Yen sendraai sendraai yennai thaandi Why did you cross over and beyond me? Ini neethan yenthan andhaathi Hereafter you alone are my beginning and ending Nenjukkul peidhidum maamazhai A gentle rainstorm in my heart Neerukul moozhgidum thaamarai A lotus sinking in its waters Sattendru maarudhu vaanilai Suddenly

Ads